Friday, April 2, 2010

Hum Collage



Communicate effectively: My collage shows how the lost boys were hard and painful because of the Sudanese war and how much they are lonely after migrated to the USA.

Think Creatively: When I make the collage, I use creative thinking to make it more interesting. I place a refugee on a shape of the USA to show that he is alone. Also I put the pictures in order to reminds their life to people. I use computer computer techniques to make video unique.

Reason Critically: Before I put the refugee camp picture in my collage, first I put the tank to show a war. It gives why the refugees went to Kenya as well. I place a genocide picture to give the refugees' families were mostly killed by genocide.

Live ethically: I think my six-word memoir and the collage demonstrate empathy of the lost boys. I put pictures that I much they suffered from war.


No comments: